Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Doing the ChaCha

Ok well since I have been working ChaCha i thought that I would share my little ticker here with you all so that you can watch me earn the money I need to pay some bills. I love ChaCha with 7 kids in this house phone work is out of the question so I like that I can work all day any time I want and earn the money I need. If anyone ever wants more info just leave me a comment. I can tell you more. If you go to ChaCha and you decide to become a guide, please put valvargo@gmail.com as your referral. I am always looking for people to be on my team and make lots of money with me.


1 comment:

Sabrae said...

I have been trying to get into chacha for sometime now! :O) But failed the first time i took the test and re applied and still havent heard anything from them! stinks becuz i would have fun doing it! :O)