Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday Toot-My first Sale

I am really not sure what to post for my Tuesday toot so I will share that a few weeks ago I left a few sample Diaper Wipe Cases at my local baby resale shop with some flyer's about my products and my website. Today when I woke up I had an email from a lady that grabbed my flyer and wanted to order a diaper wipe case that she needs by this Friday. I was very excited to read that email. I never thought that leaving them there would actually pay off. So that is my Tuesday Toot.

3 comments:

MarieY said...

Woohoo - congrats on your first sale. Wishing you more sales. Thanks for joining our meme this week.

rmgales said...

Congratulations, and may you have many more!

Cindi ~ Moomettesgram said...

What an excellent Tuesday Toot! Yea for you! Your diaper wipe cases are adorable! Good Luck to you!