Friday, July 11, 2008

Baby Bows




I learned a few things today and thought that I would share them. The first one is that its worth it to wait in the line at the post office for shipping. I tried to go to the local UPS store and the shipping was double and the time to get there was double. I will now always go to the Local Post office unless someone else has experience with the best place to ship.

The second thing that I learned how to make was baby bows, I love them and I have been dying to make some for my site. I am really trying to convert my site to a boutique of things filled with baby items, childrens items and items for mom all hand crafted. Take a look at my youngest in her new little bow.

2 comments:

Petula Wright said...

Those are cute! Do you have to tie them on or is it velcro?

mom2four said...

These are made with a clip that just slides right into her hair.