Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New To Crafting

Hi,
This is my first post and It will be to tell you that I am new to crafting. I have so many questions and thought that maybe if I put them down on a blog or journal I might be able to help someone else that has the same question. My mother did crafts when I was a child in order to work from home and not have to put us in daycare or go to work full time outside the home. Back then she did country crafts and there were stores all over our city that sold country crafts. Now we have Ebay and Etsy and the internet. She did well and made good money. I am hoping to at least be able to make enough to do the same as she did, that is keep my kids out of daycare. I have created a website to sell my crafts but after two months nothing has sold yet. So I am looking for some help. Maybe getting my blog out there and getting some feedback will help.

No comments: